- 15+ years of experience in consulting and implementing large and complex projects as well as in developing, managing, and successfully leading internet and professional service companies.
- 12+ years of board experience in driving business transformation and digital transformation, digitalization of businesses and services acknowledging cultural, technological and market change.
- Track record in management functions with a “go-to-market” and “customer centricity” focus, i.e. innovation, demand generation, business development, sales, key account management.
- Enterpreneurial spirit, founder, owner and CEO of digital marketplaces in several countries over the last 15 years. Advisor and jury member of the largest startup accelaerator program in Switzerland.
- Market and success-driven approach through distinctive managerial, situational leadership, target goup oriented communication and a high level of interpersonal skills; ability to easily adapt to new situations and to drive change
I carry a PhD and a Master of Arts from the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland (Dr. oec. HSG, lic. oec HSG) and visited strategic leadership classes at IMD.
Besides work, I enjoy my hometown Zurich, Switzerland. I love to travel and I am an art and music lover. I am climbing in the mountains or I'm on my skis as much as possible and enjoy my spare time with my three beloved boys.